Friday, August 9, 2013

Top 10 NBA Teams in 10 days 2013-2014

   

      It has begun. For the next 10 days Houston Bias will be ranking the NBA's top 10 teams from worst to first. Yes, the Rockets will win the number 1 spot because I am very biased towards Houston teams. Get it? I hope so.


       To start the rankings at #10 we have the New York Knicks. They had themselves an amazing season last year and 10 may be a little harsh. Sorry Knicks fans. I think the Knicks have the potential to be top 8 in the NBA in the 2013-2014 season, but as of now it is just potential. That starting lineup of Raymond Felton, Iman Shumpert, Carmelo Anthony, Andrea Barganai, and Tyson Chandler will be hard for any team to matchup with, as well as the additional depth this season with Beno Udrih, Tim Hardaway Jr, and Metta World Peace; they look solid. Their main problem is injuries. No one in the Knicks' starting lineup has played a full season in the last 3 years. They are a playoff team without a doubt, but how far can they go with an aging, injury prone team? I look forward to watching them next season. I am rooting for them to prove my rankings wrong. Tweet me about it at @Rocketsbias 

0 comments:

Post a Comment