Saturday, August 17, 2013

10 Teams In 10 Days 2013-2014: Rank #2


Here at Houston Bias there's only one team that can be ranked #1 and it's not the Heat. The Heat are without a doubt a championship caliber basketball team. They have a team full of superstars.. What do you expect.

They are growing a bit old however, and injuries are becoming a problem. The Heat rarely lose, but when they do, it's to defensively sound teams with good Centers. The Heat didn't have anyone that could defend against the post game last season. They are hoping that Greg Oden will be able to help in that category, but I think he will just add on to the injury problem.

Don't get me wrong. The Heat have been the best team in the NBA for the last 2 years. I just don't see how they can maintain this championship level of play with Wade falling apart, Bosh turning 30, and Ray Allen (38) on the slippery slope of declination. The depth they once had is fading rapidly. Heat fans are hoping that Lebron can put the weight on his shoulders and carry them to another championship.

There is a new, young super-team that is emerging in the 2013-2014 season. That team happens to be the team that I've been a fan of for 20 years of my life. I am not just hopping on the bandwagon (All disrespect towards Heat "fans").

Warning: The #1 ranking will be a very biased, unfair article. My team is finally good and I am going to be obnoxious about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment